If you are looking for happiness to live a better life: Days, weeks and months can go by as fast as a blink of an eye as routine, everyday problems and tensions can undermine our happiness. Take the time to take a 10-minute break throughout the day, learn to say “no” without feeling guilty, enjoy the little details of life and be more positive with everything around you. This can make a big difference when it comes to being happier.
Experts say that it is a healthy practice to forget that we are indispensable at work or home. Also, ask for help whenever necessary, but considering asking the right people.
In her opinion, being happy is not a question of encouragement, but a desire. Here are some tips from the wise Dalai Lama to learn to live better:
20 Tips to Live A Better Life
1. Bear in mind that great love and great achievements require great risks.
2. When you lose, do not lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s: Respect for yourself, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
4. If you don’t get what you want, sometimes this means an incredible stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules, so you will know how to break them properly.
6. Do not let a little dispute destroy a great relationship/friendship.
7. When you think you’ve made a mistake, do something immediately to correct it.
8. Take some time each day to be alone.
9. Open your arms to change, but do not forget your values.
10. Remember that sometimes silence is the best answer.
11. Live a good and honorable life, so when you are older and look back, you will enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving, peaceful atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
A loving, peaceful atmosphere to live a better life is your home.
13. In discussions with a loved one, just take care of the current situation, do not bring the past to light.
14. Want to achieve immortality? Share your knowledge with the world. (You can write a blog like this one)
15. Be considered with the Earth.
16. Once a year goes somewhere you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which the love for each one exceeds the need for the other.
18. Judge your success according to what you have sacrificed to achieve it.
19. Approach real love.
20. When cooking for someone, do it with delivery.